I’m so glad you’re here, my dear friend!
Please follow the next few pages to choose the date and time for your Story Teatime appointment.
Once your appointment is set, you’ll receive an email confirmation. You’ll also get a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment.
I truly look forward to welcoming you at our Story Teatime!
List of items included in this package
- 1 hour Story Teatime with Maiko (hosted virtually)
- Your Story e-Book delivery (pdf format, emailed to your email address within 2 weeks from the Story Teatime)
- One paper copy of your Story Book shipped to your mailing address.
CA$400 (all inclusive, to be paid upon booking)
Policies & Procedures
- Cancellation with full refund is allowed within 24 hours from the purchase. After that, it will be nonrefundable.
- Rescheduling is allowed up to 24 hours before the appointment start time. No additional cost. There is no limit to the number of times you can reschedule your appointment.
What my clients say
I cried so much reading it – what an absolute gift. I cannot wait to give this to my daughter – what an incredible keepsake like no other. Thank you for giving me something I never knew I needed. A memory both for me & for my girls.Kelsey Murphy
It’s really so beautiful, one of the most beautiful gifts I’ve ever received in my life. My husband and I can’t stop talking about how much we love the story.Jane
How can I thank you enough for this amazing gift you have given me!? This is truly something very unique that you are doing, and your generosity, skill, heart, humanity and artistry is outstanding! Thank you, dear Maiko, for listening, understanding, holding and for transforming my story!Anne E.
I loved that Maiko presented this session as a space to honor my father. This is someone that people experiencing grief long for. The opportunity to talk about their loved one. To honor the little moments of their life and moments that are special and unique to the person sharing the story. We write obituaries that “sum up” a person’s life to honor the wholeness of that person, but these little moments are what really remain. These memories can feel scattered or lost underneath the grief. Thank you, Maiko, for hearing my stories and anchoring them in language. I love it.Alicia