I’m so glad you’re here!
Please follow the next few pages to choose the date and time for your Story Teatime appointment.
Once your appointment is set, you’ll receive an email confirmation. You’ll also get a email & text reminder 24 hours before your appointment.
I cannot wait to see you at our Story Teatime!
List of items included in this package
- 1 hour teatime conversation with Maiko (hosted in-person at a local coffee shop in Ottawa)
- Your Story e-Book delivery (pdf format, emailed to your email address within 2 weeks from the Story Teatime)
- A paper copy of your Story Book shipped to your mailing address.
Note: A remote session (virtual) is available upon request.
CA$299 (all inclusive, to be paid upon booking)
Note: Your satisfaction matters the world to me. For this reason, 100% money back guarantee policy is in place. Please read the next section carefully.
Policies & Procedures
- Rescheduling is allowed up to 24 hours before the appointment start time at no additional cost. There is no limit to the number of times you can reschedule your appointment.
- 100% money back guarantee – Once you complete the Story Teatime and receive your Story Book, if what you have experienced does not live up to the quality you envisioned, the full amount you paid for the session will be refunded. Should this happen, all you need to do is to send me an email with your feedback. The full amount will be refunded on your card.
Contact & Enquiry
Please direct your enquiry to:
What my guests say
I cried so much reading it – what an absolute gift. I cannot wait to give this to my daughter – what an incredible keepsake like no other. Thank you for giving me something I never knew I needed. A memory both for me & for my girls.Kelsey Murphy
It’s really so beautiful, one of the most beautiful gifts I’ve ever received in my life. My husband and I can’t stop talking about how much we love the story.Jane
How can I thank you enough for this amazing gift you have given me!? This is truly something very unique that you are doing, and your generosity, skill, heart, humanity and artistry is outstanding! Thank you, dear Maiko, for listening, understanding, holding and for transforming my story!Anne E.
I loved that Maiko presented this session as a space to honor my father. This is someone that people experiencing grief long for. The opportunity to talk about their loved one. To honor the little moments of their life and moments that are special and unique to the person sharing the story. We write obituaries that “sum up” a person’s life to honor the wholeness of that person, but these little moments are what really remain. These memories can feel scattered or lost underneath the grief. Thank you, Maiko, for hearing my stories and anchoring them in language. I love it.Alicia